New growth capital
- HeatMatrix raised € 2.4 million in series B from lead investor Dutch Greentech Fund supported by Innovation and Investment fund Gelderland and existing investors Sirius and Dürr
- Use in corrosive (flue)gases for refinery, ceramic, chemical and food industries
- Innovative plastic heat exchange system opens new energy saving potentials up to 50% and lowers CO2 emissions
- Accelerated growth targeted regions with high energy prices in Europe and Asia
- Fast growing global market
Rotterdam, 10 April 2014 – HeatMatrix – the producer of innovative plastic heat exchangers for the recovery of waste heat from industrial corrosive flue gases – announces that it has secured important additional financing to continue the international expansion of its activities. Both existing and new investors have acquired new interests totalling € 2.4 million in the company. The group of investors consists of the German shareholders Dürr AG and Sirius EcoTech Fonds Düsseldorf and new Dutch investors Dutch Greentech Fund (including Rabobank, Technical University Delft and the World Wildlife Fund) and Innovation and Investment fund Gelderland.